It took me the longest time to believe this, but now I do. And I'm still not a better person for it unfortunately.
What even is love - can anyone really tell me? Love should not be able to be expressed in words but more a touch, an urge, an obsession of sorts. Is love even feasible? Is monogamy acceptable in our ever changing brain chemistry? How easy is it to turn off our brains and that capacity for caring? All simple questions that I've experienced the answers of. But the realization of these questions & answers is a completely different story.
Yesterday was good and bad. Today I don't really hold high hopes for... Do I have the capacity to read the cards I lay out in front of me? I hope so. Wish me luck.
Card reading over... surprisingly spot on from my intuition.
I'll document for later purposes.
FYI - these are not initials.
Love Money Arguments Problems
K S 3 3 4 2
K D 2 2 2 5
K C 2 4 3 2
Ask me out - K D
Best lover - K S
Make me happiest - K D
Unfaithful - K S
Most heartache - K C
Loves me most - K C
Fulfill my wish - K S
Bad tempered - K S
So... not surprisingly I can see most of this as spot on.
No comments:
Post a Comment