I have known immediately about 2 people total in my life how I would always feel. Surprisingly both of those individuals are too busy to take notice. One was a very long time ago and one pretty recent. Both of these people have brought out the crazy in me, but I believe that's a reason i feel so strongly. The most passionate and extreme emotions one can feel are for someone that can drive them to their extremes. Good & Bad. These relationships generally never last, and understandably so. When that much emotion is throw into such a small space it will generally destroy everything in it's path. But the ride is well worth the pain in the end.
One would think that by dating someone older you would gain some experience points in many of the standard aspects of dating & relationships. I have since found this to be very untrue. Not that I have dated many older men (older being 37+ seeing as how a 1o year differential is accepted as normal). Thus the 1 older man I've dated was awkward socially and a beyond terrible kisser. (maybe I should make this private ;) ) Maybe someone older doesn't necessarily have the experience.
Gaining experience is about opening yourself up to new challenges & changes right, being open to experimentation, allowing your boundaries to be broken down and accepting the fear that comes along with it and embracing it.
I seek experience, life, broken boundaries and above all else intense emotion.
No comments:
Post a Comment